субота, 30. јануар 2016.

Introduction

First of all, this is only my opinion and point of view, you may agree with it or not - nor hard feelings. Personally, I can list WAY more cons than pros when it comes to this subject, since I don't really like living here, but I decided to keep things balanced in order to avoid sounding too depressing and repetitive (I am sure you've already heard a lot of negative things about Serbia and its people mostly through media). So here I am going to talk about 5 pros and 5 cons when it comes to life in Serbia. I have to admit that my con-posts are probably going to be slightly longer than pro ones for the reasons just mentioned. Although it's true that Serbia isn't the best country in Europe to live in, I find there are certain things that make this country nice in its own, unique way, as I believe, is the case with every other country in the world.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар